Your satisfaction with a purchase is our main priority. We understand returns may sometimes be necessary. If you need to return an item, please call us first to discuss.
Our returns policy applies both in store and online.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges, and it must occur within 30 days of purchase.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns on sale items.
- Refunds are only available if goods are faulty or misrepresented
- Returns are available on yarn if the same dye lot is still in stock and it must be in original condition, and will be processed in the form of exchange or store credit.
- No returns on books, needles and notions.
- Yarn substitution calculations are done with care and in good faith with the information available. Therefore customers have agreed to the recommendation provided upon yarn purchase. As such we are unable to take responsibility for any shortfall or over supply of yarn.
- While we take every care in photographing our products to ensure a reasonable accuracy in the depiction of colour and texture of the yarn, due to the differences in the calibrations of individual monitors, we cannot guarantee that the colour on your screen will be an exact match to the colour of the yarn.
- If your order is incorrect, we will correct the order and cover the cost of the return postage.