The Town Bag is the plain canvas Field Bag scaled up to 11" wide x 5.5" deep x 10.5" tall, with an outer pocket panel in waxed canvas that wraps underneath and up the back side, providing exterior pockets on front and back, some protection for the underside, and a subtle tone-on-tone effect. The drawcord, webbing handles and interior pockets are all in natural for contrast and visibility on the inside. (See photo below.) The interior pockets are our signature Field Bag/Porter Bin pockets (no grommets); the outer front pocket is divided down the middle; and the outer rear pocket is undivided. The handles are stitched securely in place, then reinforced and accented by antique brass rivets, so it’s a chic hybrid of the Field and Porter, with the capacity of the Porter in a different footprint.
It is, at heart, a purpose-built knitting bag that also accommodates your daily carry needs! And does so in style.
- made in Tennessee
- 11" x 5.5" base (16" wide at top), 10.5" tall
- handle drop is approx 4" with bag uncinched, 6" cinched
- 100% cotton canvas body
- outer pockets and bottom in waxed canvas
- interior pockets and bottom in natural/undyed canvas
- sturdy triple-weight bottom
- 100% cotton double drawstring
- 100% cotton webbing
- antique brass rivets
- signature Field Bag-style divided pockets inside (no grommets)
- french seams and concealed gusset
Recently Viewed Products