We specialise in high quality knitting yarns in a large range of textures
and glorious colours. All our yarns are supported by designer patterns. We stock:
- Rowan books, magazines and yarns.
- Debbie Bliss books, magazines and yarns
- Selection of Colinette yarns and patterns books .
- Australian Jo Sharp's entire range of yarns and pattern books.
- The Sirdar Sublime range of luxury yarns
- Selection of luxurious Noro yarns in stunning colour combinations.
- Selection of Louisa Harding yarns and patterns
- Eki Riva and Misti Alpaca yarns
- Various Sock wools: Opal, Jitterbug, Noro, Regia (Kaffe Fassett designed)
, Misti Alpaca
- Large range of knitting and crochet books, needles, buttons and accessories - including Clover, Addi and Knit Pro.
Click below to see yarn ranges:
Aurifil - Lana Wool Blend (1 ply)
RYC (Rowan Yarn Classic range)
Zara and Zara Chine
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars
and include 10% goods and services tax. Purchases by customers outside
Australia are tax free.
Some pictures from Rowan Magazine 54
BELOW: Kim Hargreaves Books. Designs for women, made in Rowan yarns.
Enchanted $49.95 Quirky $49.95 Indigo. $49.95 Scarlet: $49.95
Whisper $49.95 Cherished $49.95 Misty $49.95 Touching Elegance $49.95
Rowan Magazine 54. Due October
Price TBA: - see some pictures on the left
ABOVE: NEW: THE COLOUR GUYS. A new book by Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mably. $39.00
ABOVE: Blythe rug from Noro Family Book by Jane Ellison. Book price $30.00. Made in Noro Silk Garden.
Sample rugs on display in shop
ABOVE: Knit Noro $35.00. Acollection of designs from well know designers, made in Noro Yarns.